News & awards
Heartwood Investment Management were Highly Commended at the Wealth Briefing European Awards 2016 in the category Specialist Wealth/Private Investment Manager.
Heartwood in the News
Our Investment Directors, Managers and Associates are often quoted. A selection of our recent coverage is below:
- 27-06-2017: Wealth Adviser feature Jaisal Pastakia on the investment opportunities in US healthcare and biotech industries
- 23-06-2017: Graham Bishop comments on the UK economy one year after Brexit in IFA Magazine
- 18-06-2017: FT Adviser quote David Absolon on the evolution of multi-asset over the past decade
- 22-05-2017: Michael Stanes is featured in Investment Europe on Trump's so-called 'reflation trade'
- 15-05-2017: Funds Strategy publish a report on Japanese equities featuring Michael Stanes
- 15-05-2017: Graham Bishop's appointment as Investment Director is reported in Portfolio Adviser
- 08-05-2017: Jaisal Pastakia is quoted in Trustnet on why Emmanuel Macron's win is a positive for European markets
- 03-05-2017: Fund Strategy report on Chris Whittingham's appointment as an Intermediary Client Director
- 02-05-2017: Jade Fu is featured in Investment Europe on whether China's positive economic recovery will last
- 28-04-2017: Bloomberg quotes Jaisal Pastakia on sterling's reaction to Teresa May's snap election announcement
- 18-04-2017: Michael Stanes' commentary on March's economic backdrop is included in Finance Digest.
- 12-04-2017: Noland Carter explains why Heartwood is 'neurotically optimistic' about markets in Investment Week
- 05-04-2017: Investment Europe features Michael Stanes on Japanese equities
- 03-04-2017: Charu Lahiri is published in Investment Europe on UK commercial property and Brexit
- 29-03-2017: FT Adviser features Jaisal Pastakia in a special report on multi-asset funds
- 20-03-2017: Michael Stanes is quoted on Heartwood's views on markets following Brexit negotiations in Investment Week
- 13-03-2017: Noland Carter gives a macro outlook for FT Adviser's Spring Investment Monitor 2017
- 13-03-2017: Michael Stanes comments on the second Scottish Independence Referendum in City AM
- 13-03-2017: Heartwood's research on the preferences of UK advisers on income funds is published by Investment Europe
- 27-02-2017: Trustet features David Absolon's article on whether the US economy needs fiscal stimulus
- 20-02-2017: David Absolon is quoted in FT Adviser on the 2.5 year inflation high
- 13-02-2017: Heartwood's rise in AUMA is featured in Portfolio Adviser
- 06-02-2017: Investment Europe features Jaisal Pastkia on European equities
- 31-01-2017: Jade Fu predicts what is in store for China at the start of a Chinese New Year in Wealth Briefing Asia
- 16-01-2017: Michael Stanes comments on what investors can expect after President Trump's inaugaration in Investment Europe
- 16-01-2017: FT Adviser features Matt Hollier on the increasing need for frequent payments from funds
- 30-12-2016: Michael Stanes is featured in Trustnet on Japanese equities
- 20-12-2016: Jade Fu is quoted on OPEC's decision to cut oil supply in the IB Times.
- 15-12-2016: IFA Magazine features David Absolon's comment on the Federal Reserve rate hike.
- 05-12-2016: Jaisal Pastakia considers the Italian Referendum result in the Express.
- 02-12-2016: Wealth Adviser reports on Heartwood's ethical propositions.
- 28-11-2016: Noland Carter's commentary on how markets are affected by the current political environment is featured in FT Adviser.
- 22-11-2016: Citywire feature how Heartwood is positioning its portfolios following the US election.
- 15-11-2016: Fund Strategy features Michael Stanes on US small cap ETF's.
- 07-11-2016: David Absolon is quoted in Wealth Briefing assessing likely scenarios for markets following the US election.
- 31-10-2016: Jaisal Pastakia is featured in Trustnet on delivering effective income solutions in a challenging environment.
- 24-10-2016: David Absolon's article on inflation rates in Investment Europe.
- 17-10-2016: FT Adviser reports about Heartwood's research on the demand for sustainable investing.
- 10-10-2016: Michael Stanes considers the wider implications of sterling's depreciation in Wealth Adviser.
- 30-09-2016: Jade Fu is featured in Portfolio Adviser on the surprise outcome of the OPEC meeting
- 26-09-2016: Investment Europe features Heartwood's new research on IFA's demand for ethical investing.
- 14-09-2016: Heartwood's unveiling of two ethical multi-asset portfolios is featured in Investment Week.
- 14-09-2016: Citywire reports on Heartwood's launch of two ethical portfolios.
- 30-08-2016: Michael Stanes is quoted in Trustnet on mid-cap funds.
- 22-08-2016: Jaisal Pastakia’s article on European equities in Investment Europe.
- 01-08-2016: Michael Stanes assesses how Japanese equities have performed against the Yen in FT Adviser.
- 26-07-2016: Matthew Toms discusses how Heartwood attempts to strike the right balance with our fixed income exposure in Trustnet.
- 25-07-2016: Charu Lahiri is quoted in Money Observer on UK commercial property post-Brexit.
- 04-07-2016: Michael Stanes explains why Brexit won't be a repeat of 2008 in Investment Europe.
Below is a selection of our other Awards. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- 2017 Shortlisted: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2016 Shortlisted: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2015 Winner: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2015 Shortlisted: Investment Performance – Defensive and Growth Portfolios, Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2014 Winner: Investment Performance – Cautious Portfolios
- 2013 Shortlisted: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2012 Winner: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2011 Winner: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Worth
- 2010 Winner: Total Wealth Solutions Provider – High Net Wor
- 2016 Shortlisted: Cautious Portfolio
- 2015 Winner: Best Overall Medium Firm
- 2015 Shortlisted: Cautious Portfolio
- 2016 Highly Commended: Specialist Wealth/Private Investment Manager
- 2015 Shortlisted: Best Private Investment Manager
- 2013 Winner: Specialist Wealth Manager
- 2013 Highly Commended: Private Asset Manager
- 2013 Winner: Discretionary Portfolio Management
15th May 2017: Heartwood announce the appointment of Graham Bishop as an Investment Director. Read more about Graham Bishop's appointment here
2nd May 2017: Heartwood announce the appointment of Chris Whittingham as an Intermediary Client Director. Read more about Chris Whittingham's appointment here
5th April 2017: Heartwood recognised for investment performance with FE Trustnet Alpha Manager Awards. Read more about the Alpha Manager Awards here
13th March 2017: Heartwood release research regarding the preferences of Financial Planners on income strategies. Read more about this research here
13th February 2017: Heartwood sees continued growth as its assets increase by 19% in 2016. Read more about Heartwood's growing AUM here
14th September 2016: Heartwood announces the launch of two new ethical multi asset strategies. Read more about our Ethical strategies here
8th September 2016: Heartwood announce the appointment of Paul Rose as an Intermediary Client Director. Read more about Paul Rose's appointment here